best places to eat in modesto
Yes, I know you’re racking your brains. Modesto is a big city, right? Well yes and no. Clickbait aside, eating out in Modesto isn’t always about finding the rarest of delicacies that can only be found in other countries. Although if you do, be sure to let me know where you found it so I can try it out. Instead, with this guide I want to help you find places to eat in Modesto with good quality food at reasonable prices. You should now have what it takes to get started on your search for the best places to eat in Modesto for when you get hungry (and you will). Modesto California is famous throughout the country for one reason – agriculture. It is in the fertile San Joaquin Valley that people from around the world have flocked to get in on the good life. The Hispanic and Asian immigrants who came to Modesto California are responsible for most of the restaurants that are open for business. The diversity of cultures here allows for cuisine from all over Asia and Mexico, as well as out of this world barbecue.
There are plenty of great places to eat in Modesto, but here are some of my favorites.
- The House of Waffles: This is the place to go if you’re looking for a good breakfast. They have delicious waffles and other breakfast foods, which make it a great place to go before work or school.
- The Village Pizza: If you’re on the hunt for a good pizza joint, then look no further than The Village Pizza! It’s located right off of Highway 99 and has plenty of parking available. This place is great for families or groups of friends who want to grab dinner together after work or school.
- Taco Bell: If you want something quick and cheap, then Taco Bell is the perfect option! They have so many different kinds of tacos that it can be hard deciding which one to get when you go there with your friends or family members who are also hungry after their own busy day at work or school!
- Phoenix Coffee Company: If you love coffee as much as I do (and let’s be honest—who doesn’t?), then Phoenix Coffee Company should definitely be one of your top choices when thinking about where to go eat in Modesto! It has an amazing atmosphere that makes
When you are looking for the best places to eat in Modesto, you want to be sure that you make the right choice. There are many restaurants in Modesto and it can be difficult to know which ones are really worth trying out.
Here are some of the best restaurants in Modesto:
1) The Cheesecake Factory – This is an awesome place if you like cheesecake as much as we do! They have so many different kinds of cheesecake, including some that are made with cookies and brownies. They also have a lot of other delicious dishes for you to try at this restaurant!
2) Maggiano’s Little Italy – This is another great place if you love Italian food! They offer everything from pizzas to pastas and even salads that are delicious! The service here is great too!
3) Twin Oaks Grill & Bar – This restaurant has been around since 1981 and it has become one of the most popular places in town because of how good their food tastes! You will love everything on their menu here because they offer so many different options for both lunch and dinner time meals too!
famous restaurants in modesto
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Wichita, Kansas export Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers has been doing smash-style burgers since 2002, expanding to the LA suburb of Victorville a few years ago. It’s a viable In-N-Out alternative with hot dogs, chili cheese fries, and of course, excellent frozen custard to go along with nicely constructed burgers.
Molly Brown’s Country Cafe
This chainlet of high desert breakfast spots has locations in Hesperia, Victorville, and Helendale, with easygoing morning favorites like skillets and omelets to lunchtime plates like grilled steak. Open every day of the year except Thanksgiving and Christmas until 2:30 p.m.
Maria’s Mexican Restaurant
Combo plate restaurant Maria’s has wide plates of enchiladas, camarones a la diabla, chile colorado, and carne asada that should do a fine job of obliterating any hunger along the 270-mile road between LA and Vegas.
Oggi’s Sports Brewhouse Pizza
San Diego-based pub and pizza spot Oggi’s has an outlet in Barstow with hefty, cheesy pizzas that come in a variety of toppings, plus its own craft beers.
It isn’t a road trip without a stop at In-N-Out Barstow for a double-double, fries, and milkshake. There are other In-N-Out locations in Victorville and Hesperia if you can’t wait until Barstow.
One of the most popular takeout kebab spots along Interstate 15, Mr Kabob has generous plates of shish, chicken, and koobideh with sides of hummus, cucumber yogurt, or salad. As they’ll advertise at the restaurant, there are no freezers on-site, which means everything is made pretty fresh. Call ahead to save time on the drive.
Who knew an Instagram-friendly destination would ever open along the 15 freeway? Eddie World actually has an executive chef and numerous cooks who put together some tasty fare from pizza and sandwiches to sushi and ice cream. It’s the kind of weird, colorful pitstop that can make a boring road trip through the California desert tolerable.