It does not matter if you live in Dubai or have a family vacation planned, you can easily get affordable Dubai visa for Oman resident card holders. It is an easy process as long as you meet the requirements, which are determined by the rules and regulations followed by Immigration and Passport Department in United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai Visa For Oman Resident Card Holders Dubai Visa For Oman Resident Card Holders Dubai Visa For Oman Resident Card Holders Dubai Visa For Oman Resident Card Holders Dubai Visa For Oman Resident Card Holders
Dubai visa for Oman resident card holders is the most sought after and earned by expats in Oman. As per the latest reports and data, it has been estimated that out of 10 expats living in UAE, 8 are non-Omani expats. In 2015, only 31% of total visa issuance were non-Omanis. Though the non-Omani expat community dominates over than the Omani community, there is a largely large number of Omani nationals who live and work in Dubai without going through the long process of obtaining Dubai visa.
Dubai Visa For Oman Resident Card Holders
Dubai/UAE Visa Requirements for Oman Residents
Posted on : 1899-12-311 Comments
Dubai has long been luring its visitors with breathtalking attractions. The Dubai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the world. World-class facilities with smooth ground network give passengers a good travelling experience. Quick and easy Dubai e-visa facilities have made the influx of visitors multifold.
To enter the United Arab Emirates, one is required to obtain an e-visa. But for GCC country nationals, it’s not the same. GCC countries are:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Nationals of any GCC country does not require a Dubai visa to enter the UAE. Henceforth, nationals of Oman don’t require Dubai visa either.
|An Omani valid passport should be produced at the immigration desk while travelling to UAE.The National ID Card is an advantage if you carry along with your passport. Once you get stamped by the Immigration Department, you get access to visit or stay all the 7 emirates of United Arab Emirates: Abu DhabiDubaiSharjahAjmanFujairahRas-Al-KhaimahUmm AL-Quwaim|
Read also: Everything You Need to Know about UAE Visa
- It is mandatory for the sponsor to travel with the Omani resident and associate while travelling. Or else the application of the Omani resident and associate will be rejected.
- The permit of entry of Omani resident is valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Their stay is permitted for 30 days from the date of entry. The visa is extendable once for 30 days.
- The permit of entry for associates travelling with Omani citizens or residents is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. Their stay is permitted for 60 days from the date of entry. The visa is extendable once for 60 days.
- Upon arrival, if the Omani residence visa is found to be expired, no entry will be granted.
- If the profession of the Omani resident has changed after the issuance of entry permit, the entry permit holder will not be granted entry.
- The validity of 3 months of Oman residency from the date of arrival is mandatory.
- The Omani passport should be valid for 3 months from the arrival date.