My family has been renting homes on Cape Cod for years and we’ve stayed in all sorts of homes, some good, some bad. After talking with other families that were struggling to find a vacation home, I decided to start my own Summer Vacation Rental company and help others have the best summer ever. Eastham Summer Vacation Rentals was born! We offer a variety of houses on Cape Cod from affordable to lavish. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for this summer at any price point and in any location. Call us today at 1-800-8-RENT123!When it comes to an Eastham vacation, renters are usually looking for something a little different than the typical Cape Cod vacation rental. Some renters want a private family vacation home in which they can relax, explore and restore their energy for a few days or weeks on the Cape. Other Eastham house renters have traveled their own too much and aren’t interested in leaving the house except to walk to the beach or golf course. Going home with sand in your luggage is bad enough; sand in your sheets would be worse.
Eastham real estate agent, Jessica Mercer provides a list of area rental properties on Cape Cod. She specializes in summer vacation homes, long term rentals and relocation services.Now that vacation season is coming up people are looking for a great place to stay. Vacation rentals are something people want to visit and the houses are the perfect set up to fit the needs of any family.We are going to be in town for a week with our kids and we would like to find a place right on the beach. I would like to hear about your experiences.
Eastham Summer Vacation Rentals
The peninsula narrows and the landscape gets a little wilder as you enter the town of Eastham. With no real town center to speak of the landmark Eastham Windmill, the Cape’s oldest remaining windmill dating back to 1680, marks the spot along with the iconic Arnolds Lobster & Clam Bar serving Cape Cod’s finest fried lobster. Eastham is full of hidden treasures and natural beauty, the main draw being the National Seashore’s Headquarters at the Salt Pond Visitors Center and the beautiful beaches along the Atlantic and Cape Cod Bay. Eastham is a vacation destination of quieter, more rustic beauty with endless hidden gems. Blink and you may miss this sleepy little town.View Eastham Rentals
Cape Cod National Seashore Headquarters
Eastham is the Gateway to the National Seashore, home to The Salt Pond Visitor Center, the National Seashore’s main visitor facility. Here you can learn about the history, ecology and landscape of the National Seashore, visit the historic Schoolhouse Museum dating back to 1869, head out on a ranger-guided walk, hike the Nauset Marsh Trail along Salt Pond (a fun place to dig for clams) or explore the waters by canoe. Travel the road to the Fort Hill Area and follow the Fort Hill Trail through the green grass and wetlands to spectacular views of Nauset Marsh from the overlook at Skiff Hill and Indian Rock, once used by the Nauset tribe as a sharpening stone. Bring the binoculars for some awesome bird watching. There are endless trails through swamps, salt marshes and the forests of the National Seashore.
Dune-Backed Beaches & Historic Lighthouses
The narrow peninsula places you in perfect proximity to the beaches of Cape Cod Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the pristine 15,000-year old Kettle Ponds that surround. Nestled between two private beaches along the bayside are the quiet sands of Kingsbury Beach where you are welcomed by serenity and solitude. The beaches of Eastham are not only serene and tranquil, they are steeped in history. The Native Americans first encountered the Pilgrims in 1620 in the most gorgeous setting of calm waters, low sand dunes, tidal pools and expansive flats at First Encounter Beach. The picturesque Old Coast Guard Station stands tall overlooking Coast Guard Beach on the Atlantic side, a long stretch of beach popular with surfers and birdwatchers hiking the trails around Nauset Marsh. If you’re looking for classic Cape Cod Lighthouses, Nauset Light Beach is where the red and white Nauset Light guards the shoreline and a short walk through pine forests leads you to Three Sisters Lighthouses, a curious trio of 19th-century lighthouses. The historic kettle ponds scattered across the Outer Cape Cod landscape (with over 20 in Wellfleet and Truro alone) offer safer still waters. Great Pond is the ideal swimming pool in Eastham with the added bonus of a small beach.
Come share a little Cape Cod Magic with us at Nauset Rental. Our vacation rental homes near Eastham are hand-picked to ensure your vacation is full of happy days and creates life-long memories.
How many vacation rentals are available around Eastham, MA?
Our 2022 property listings offer a large selection of 2,392 vacation rentals around Eastham. From 2,202 house rentals to 257 cottage rentals, find a unique house rental for you to enjoy a memorable holiday or a weekend with your family and friends.
What are the popular point of interests near where I can stay when traveling to Eastham?
Vrbo offers a large selection of vacation rentals near lovely places in Eastham. From Vrbo travelers, the top most popular points of interest to stay for a holiday trip or just for a weekend are:
- Cape Cod National Seashore: 2,983 vacation rentals
- Nauset Lighthouse: 3,603 vacation rentals
- Edward Penniman House and Barn: 3,298 vacation rentals
- Swift-Daley House: 3,839 vacation rentals
- Buttonbush Trail: 3,635 vacation rentals
But there are many other points of interest around Eastham listed on Vrbo where you can find your place to stay. Please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available near the point of interest of your choice.
Can I rent Houses in Eastham?
Yes, of course. Vrbo has 2,202 Houses in Eastham. Our other popular types of vacation rentals in Eastham include:
- Cottages: 257 rentals available
- Cabins: 257 rentals available
- Condos/Apartments: 165 rentals available
But you can also enjoy a great stay in one of our other vacation rentals including Bungalows and more.
Can I find a vacation rental with pool in Eastham?
Yes, you can select your preferred vacation rental with pool among our 225 vacation rentals with pool available in Eastham. Please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available.
Frequently asked questions for the vacation rentals in Eastham
- What are the best Airbnb and vacation rentals in Eastham?Close to nauset light beach, East orleans colonial style home with your own private pool and Stunning east orleans residence 2 miles from nauset beach are the most popular Airbnb and vacation rentals in Eastham among travelers.
- What are the most popular Airbnbs in Eastham?Among the Airbnbs in Eastham, Cape Cod Suite Near Private Beach, The Breeze On Minister’s Pond and The Lotus on the water are the most popular ones.
- What are the best vacation rentals with a pool in Eastham?East orleans colonial style home with your own private pool, Island Bay Bungalow and Spacious – inviting – comfortable – clean house + in-law space – beach access are the best vacation rentals with a pool in Eastham.
- What are the best rentals for families and kids in Eastham?The best rentals for families and kids in Eastham are Close to nauset light beach, East orleans colonial style home with your own private pool and Fabulous views all the way to provincetown.
- What are the best rentals or Airbnbs with a jacuzzi in Eastham?The best vacation rentals or Airbnb with a jacuzzi in Eastham are Charming home in quiet setting, Luxury 8 bedroom home w/ pool – 4 minutes to the beach and 3 bedroom – private upscale cape cod home in secluded setting.