Dubai is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Asia. It attracts numerous expatriates from all over the world especially from the Asian region. Having worked, studied and even lived in Dubai is a dream for many expats. One should, however, realize that to be granted a residency permit you would have to come to Dubai on a 90 days visa free basis. The entire process may take up to two months, but it all depends on your nationality and how long it takes your home country’s immigration department to approve your documents.
UAE is a premier place for travellers worldwide, it grants multiple entries and exit from its territory as long as the permitted duration of stay is not exceeded. Foreign nationals wishing to enter the UAE for a period longer than 14 days should apply for a visa.
How Much Is 90 Days Visa In Dubai
A 30 days visitor visa (single / double entry validity) can be applied by many nationalities. It allows you to spend 90 days in Abu Dhabi Emirate and the remaining 10 days in Dubai Emirate. However, the 90 days single entry visa is only valid in one visit hence 90 working day visit visa can only be obtained while entering UAE at Abu Dhabi International Airport or Dubai International Airport.Gulf Jobs is the number one free recruitment website for UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman. Gulf Jobs has 1000s of jobs in its database including jobs in private as well as government sectors. Gulf Jobs also has hundreds of thousands of resumes from qualified and experienced candidates. The website is available both in English and Arabic language. Since its establishment in 2003, Gulf Jobs has been the number one website to search for jobs and resumes in the Arab region.
Express service also available | Apply Now
Visitors who tend to either spend a long-term holiday in the United Arab Emirates or plan to good amount of time with family and friends can opt for this kind of visa. Many bloggers, YouTubers, writers, and journalists opt for this kind of visa to facilitate their work pattern. GCC residents cruising from neighboring countries often favor such visas to avoid spending extra money buying separate visas for each visit. If you plan to visit the country with similar motives or purposes, you need access to enter UAE. Apply for 90 days single entry UAE visa online.
Benefits you can enjoy with 90 days UAE visa:
- GCC residents need not spend on rebuying Dubai visas.
- Can travel through flights, cruises, and road trips.
- Easy and cost-effective holidays to neighboring countries.
- Save money on flight tickets and repeat hotel bookings in your destination country.
- One time visa application process
A visa extension is an option that can be availed if you apply for renewal in due time. For further understanding, you can approach Insta Dubai Visa at email@example.com.
You can also quickly fill-up the simple online Dubai visa application form and send it to us. Leave the rest to us.
Enjoy exploring all the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates under this visa. Plan your UAE itinerary accordingly.
What type of entry do I enjoy under a 90 days UAE visa?
With lucrative business policies and many investment opportunities, you might often have to travel to the UAE to live up to your commitments. You can gain a single-entry on 90 days UAE visa in such scenarios. Single entry means the applicant can only enter and exit the country once.
What are the vital requirements before applying for a 90 days UAE visa?
Every visa application process requires specific requisites laid down by the Department of Tourism or the Immigration authorities. For a 90 days UAE visa, possess:
- A clear scan copy of the applicant’s valid passport-Remember, by validity, it means your passport should stand valid for six months.
- A clear photograph- Applicants be advised that any unclear picture covering their face will not be accepted while applying for a visa.
How do I apply for a 90 days UAE visa?
The visa application process at Insta Dubai Visa is simple. Read the following steps:
- Choose the ‘Visa Application Form’ tab in the top menu.
- An online visa application form will be visible on the screen that must be carefully filled with information or data per your valid passport.
- You can also add over one applicant to your application.
- Upload the essential documents at this stage.
- Make secured online payments with multiple options.
Visa experts will carefully verify the online application and the submitted documents. Once the team gives a clearance, we send your application for visa processing.
How much time does it take for online visa processing?
At Insta Dubai Visa, you can choose between the visa service according to your purpose of travel plan.
- Regular Service- The standard time to process a visa under this service is 24- 72 business hours.
- Express Service- Those who have to travel urgently can apply for Express service. The visa processing time under this service is 10-12 business hours.
What are the validity criteria of 90 days online UAE visa?
- 90 days UAE visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
- The stay is valid till 90 days from the date of entry.
- Entry is single for an applicant seeking access.
Why Insta Dubai Visa?
Enjoy the following benefits with us:
- We email the approved Dubai visa online at your registered email-id
- Data & information, input, and storing comply with strict policies.
- IDV comes with the highest approval scores
- We made traveling peaceful and quick.
- Quick feeding of information in the online Application Form
- Available 24×7 on multiple platforms- Online Chat Support/ WhatsApp / Phone / Email / Skype.
- Highly secured payment options
- Trusted and reliable visa guidance from certified experts.
- Minimal documentation
If UAE holidays are on your cards, do let us know. Reach us at 24×7 live Chat or other multiple mediums of communication.
Do not miss out on this information.
- Insta Dubai Visa does not provide work /job/employment visas for Dubai.
- Our online visa processing system provides you with a Reference ID after successfully submitting your online application.
- It would be best to provide correct and accurate information while filling out the online visa application form.
- Applicants get their approved visa in the inbox of their registered email address.
- Carry a printout of the copy of the visa while traveling.
- Use the Reference ID to live track your visa application to track your application.
- Applicants are well-informed at every stage of the online visa processing.