Who can apply for a UAE residence visa you might be asking yourself? Well the simple answer is anyone who has a clean record and has enough cash in their bank account! More seriously, there are six different types of non-UAE nationals (NON-UAE) that can apply for a residence visa: -Company Sponsorship Residency Visa
One cannot talk about the UAE visa system without touching the subject of Residency Visas (or Permanent Residence visas) and citizenship by investment.
In the UAE, visa is the most obvious factor for a worker. The UAE residence visa reacts to the demands placed on its economy by increased inflow of foreign labor. The workers bring into play their specialized skills to the local economy. The standard of living promulgated by the Arab Gulf delivers a high quality of lifestyle and social satisfaction.
Silver Residency Visa In Uae
The UAE has become a major hub for investors and expats. It caters to people of various nationalities and cultures. Therefore, it is widely considered as one of the safest places to live in. The country offers excellent health care services and other facilities for expats and families. For instance, government schools provide top class education to children below 12 years. Top world-class universities within the country make higher education convenient & affordable for students from across the globe.
- Outstanding students
Eligibility for a Silver Visa(5-year)
The following categories are entitled to apply for a silver visa(5-year) in the UAE.
1. Investors in a property in the UAE
Allowing a visa is depended on the following conditions:
- The investor ought to invest in a property with a gross worth of not less than AED 5 million.
- The amount invested in real estate ought not be on loan basis.
- The property should be retained for at least three years.
- This classification includes those having an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000 or individuals who have the endorsement of an accredited business incubator in the country.
The entrepreneur is permitted a multi-entry visa for a half year, renewable for six months. The long-term visa includes the spouse and kids, a partner, and three executives.
3. Outstanding Students
- Outstanding students with a minimum grade of 95% in public and private secondary schools
- University students inside and outside the country have a distinction GPA of at least 3.75 upon graduation.
The long-term visa includes families of outstanding students