Nowadays, people have a tendency to live their lives on the go. It is common that they would move from one country to another especially in Western countries. It is not uncommon for them to be living in more than one country at the same time. This trend has resulted in more multi-national individuals who of course want to maintain their current lifestyle without having to compromise it by changing the way they live wherever they are in the world.
Silver Visa UAE is a platform to compare the offers provided by banks and financial institutions in the UAE. This platform is maintained by individuals with extensive knowledge of the UAE banking industry and gives access to all current offers available.
Silver Visa For Uae
As an expat in UAE, I encounter a lot of people who want to know more about the Silver Visa program and whether it’s worth their time. While there are many resources online offering information on the program, most of this information is inaccurate. I have dealt with the process myself and spoken with those who have them and here is what you need to know about the UAE Silver Visa.
The UAE has been a well-known top destination for many years. It is a fast growing country with multi-ethnic population and intense focus on culture, tradition and heritage. This makes it highly attractive to foreign nationals who wish to visit the UAE.
- Outstanding students
Eligibility for a Silver Visa(5-year)
The following categories are entitled to apply for a silver visa(5-year) in the UAE.
1. Investors in a property in the UAE
Allowing a visa is depended on the following conditions:
- The investor ought to invest in a property with a gross worth of not less than AED 5 million.
- The amount invested in real estate ought not be on loan basis.
- The property should be retained for at least three years.
- This classification includes those having an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000 or individuals who have the endorsement of an accredited business incubator in the country.
The entrepreneur is permitted a multi-entry visa for a half year, renewable for six months. The long-term visa includes the spouse and kids, a partner, and three executives.
3. Outstanding Students
- Outstanding students with a minimum grade of 95% in public and private secondary schools
- University students inside and outside the country have a distinction GPA of at least 3.75 upon graduation.
The long-term visa includes families of outstanding students