Looking for Singapore Job Visa For Indian? if yes then you are at right place. We are providing all kinds of visa services form last many years and we have served our valuable customers with a lot of happiness. Our service charges are also very well. Our main aim is that your happiness should not get affected with the services you receive and trust us it never affect our services if we are mentioning first time on our website then you can read more details about our services by clicking on image below.
This article talks about Singapore Job Visa for Indian, Singapore job visa procedure, how to get Singapore visa from India, how to apply for Singapore visa online and how to get work permit in Singapore.
Singapore Job Visa For Indian
I had written my first post on Singapore Visa for Indian a couple of years ago. Since then, I have received many queries and some requests from readers asking to explain the procedure and requirements in detail.
The Singapore Government announced the relaxations in the visa rules for Indian nationals recently. This change has been made to benefit the ‘bright’ and ‘talented’ Indians working in various sectors in India.
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIA NATIONALS
Visa applications are required for Indian citizens / passport holders.
Click here to find out more – > India
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR OTHER NATIONALS
If your travel document is issued by one of the countries or regions below, you will need a visa to enter Singapore. Click on individual countries or regions below to find out more.
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
- A Palestinian Authority passport
- A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
- Refugee travel documents issued by a Middle East country. These travel documents are subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
You can apply for your visa through any of the authorised visa agents at Annex A (33.91KB). Visa applications will be accepted only when all of the following documents are in order:
To apply for an entry visa for business or social visits, you will need the following documents:
- Duly completed Form 14A (https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default-source/ica/forms/form14a.pdf) signed by you.
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of entry into Singapore
- 2 passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months. Please see Photo Guidelines for information on photo requirements.
Additional supporting documents (e.g., Form V39A* (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (LOI)) may be required on a case-by-case basis.
*The local contact must be either a Singapore citizen (SC) or a Singapore permanent resident (PR) who is at least 21 years old. If you are applying for an entry visa for business visit (attending business negotiations or discussions), the local contact must be acting on behalf of the Singapore-registered business entity. LOIs issued by your Embassy/High Commission may also be accepted, if you are unable to secure an LOI from a local contact to support your visa application for social and business visits.
All documents in Hindi, including official notes, should be translated into English language
VISA PROCESSING TIME
3 to 5 working days after the visa application has been submitted by the Authorised Visa Agent. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Submission of documents to Authorised Visa Agent ► Agent to submit documents to High Commission online ►Processing time ► Result of Visa
. Taken within the last 3 months
. Clear and in focus, 35mm wide by 45mm high, without any borders
. In colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
. Avoid white headgear and plain white clothing (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide any facial features)
. Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
. Hair must not cover the eyebrows or the eyes
. Even exposure (must not be taken under direct lighting)
. Spectacle frames must not cover part of the eyes
. Spectacle lenses must not reflect or glare
Please see Photo Guidelines for more information on photo requirements.
The visa processing fee for each application is S$30. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
The visa processing fee of $30 Singapore dollars is non-refundable. Our Authorised Visa Agents are permitted to charge a service fee of Rs.300 on top of the visa processing fee.All fees are paid upon the application of the visa.
1. Incomplete forms and/or documents submitted may result in the application being rejected or the processing delayed.
2. Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and subject to approval.
3. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket (if applicable).
4. The validity of the visa refers to the period where the holder may seek entry into Singapore. The duration of stay is determined by ICA officers on duty at the respective checkpoints.
5. A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.
Holders with a valid visa of 3 months or more in their old passport may transfer their existing visa to their new passport. Please submit your documents to our Authorised Visa Agents who will charge you a processing fee of Rs.300. Please note that transfer applications are only accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Travellers are reminded to transfer their valid visa to their new passport before commencing their journey to Singapore to avoid any delays in their travel.