Singapore Temporary Work Permit For Malaysian

A Singapore Temporary Work Permit helps Malaysian to be able to do their job in Singapore. This permit is issued by the Ministry of Manpower. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled while applying for a Singapore Temporary Work Permit. To know more about this, please contact the Globalite Business Consultant at +65 6835 0108.

If you are a Malaysian, looking for a temporary work permit, then you might be interested to know about what is the Singapore Temporary Work Permit for.

We are group of people help another fellow Malaysian find Temporary Work Permit in Singapore. If you do not know how to make a application, we can help you with out service in singapore. If you do not want to go through the long procedure, we will do everything for you. If you are interested, please contact us now by phone or email at our Quick Response Email Address: [email protected]

Singapore Temporary Work Permit For Malaysian

Foreigners will be required to submit a Long Term Visit Pass application for them to appeal for the Singapore Temporary Work Permit. They must have an employment offer from an employer / company in Singapore before they can proceed with their applications.

All foreigners who intend to work in Singapore must have a valid pass (commonly known as a work visa) before they start work. If you are engaging foreigners to work in Singapore, you must ensure that they hold a valid pass. Find out which pass is suitable, if they are eligible and how to apply.


Pass typeWho is it for
Employment PassFor foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $4,500 a month and have acceptable qualifications.
EntrePassFor eligible foreign entrepreneurs who are keen to start and operate a business in Singapore that is venture-backed or possesses innovative technologies.
Personalised Employment PassFor high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals. The PEP offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.

Skilled and semi-skilled workers

Pass typeWho is it for
S PassFor mid-level skilled staff. Candidates need to earn at least $2,500 a month and meet the assessment criteria.
Work Permit for migrant workerFor semi-skilled migrant workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector.
Work Permit for migrant domestic workerFor migrant domestic workers (MDWs) to work in Singapore.
Work Permit for confinement nannyFor Malaysian confinement nannies to work in Singapore for up to 16 weeks starting from the birth of the employer’s child.
Work Permit for performing artisteFor foreign performers working in public entertainment outlets such as bars, hotels and nightclubs.

Trainees and students

Pass typeWho is it for
Training Employment PassFor foreign professionals undergoing practical training. Candidates must earn at least $3,000 a month.
Work Holiday Pass (under Work Holiday Programme)For students and graduates aged 18 to 25 who want to work and holiday in Singapore for 6 months.
Work Holiday Pass (under Work and Holiday Visa Programme)For Australian students and graduates aged 18 to 30 who want to work and holiday in Singapore for 1 year.
Training Work PermitFor semi-skilled foreign trainees or students undergoing practical training in Singapore for up to 6 months.

Family members

Pass typeWho is it for
Dependant’s PassFor spouses and children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.
Long Term Visit PassFor parents, common-law spouses, step-children or handicapped children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.
Pre-approved Letter of ConsentFor eligible spouses or children of Singapore citizens or PRs holding an LTVP/LTVP+ issued by ICA. The holder is pre-approved to work in Singapore. They can only apply for a PLOC when applying for, or renewing the LTVP/LTVP+.
Letter of Consent for ICA-issued LTVP/LTVP+ holdersFor eligible spouses or children of Singapore citizens or PRs holding an LTVP/LTVP+ issued by ICA. The LOC allows the holder to work in Singapore. The employer must apply for the LOC.
Letter of Consent for Dependant’s Pass holders who are business ownersFor eligible Dependant’s Pass holders who wish to operate a business.

Exemptions and working while on a visit pass

Pass typeWho is it for
Miscellaneous Work PassFor foreign speakers, religious workers and journalists taking on a short-term work assignment of up to 60 days in Singapore.
Work Pass Exempt ActivitiesFor performing eligible short-term activities without a work pass. Candidates must still notify MOM of their activities.
Work pass exemption for foreign studentsFor foreign students studying full-time at an approved school or institution in Singapore.
Work passes for holders of Long Term Visit Passes issued by ICAFor foreigners married to a Singaporean or permanent resident, or parents accompanying a child who is studying in Singapore.


Leave a Comment