You can see the list of Singapore Tourist Visa for Indians fees with single entry, double entry and multiple entries with validity of 30 Days to 3 Months.
Singapore Tourist Visa for Indians Fees Singapore tourist visa for Indian citizens vary according to their nationality and place of residence. If you are from UK, USA or any European country you have to pay SGD 120 for single entry tour visa for Singapore.
Singapore is the classical beautiful country, which will make the tourist eyes to be attracted. While thousands of tourists are waiting for the fever on this southeast asia island for their visit. So, in this article I want to tell you about Singapore Tourist Visas fees.
Singapore Tourist Visa For Indians Fees
If you’re an Indian citizen traveling to Singapore for leisure or business, you’ll need a visa to enter the country. You should be aware of the special requirements for your visit to the city-state. Added with the fact that obtaining a visa is a tedious process, you should try to ensure everything is in order before starting your trip.
A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.
Check if you need Entry Visa
If your travel document* is issued by one of the countries or regions below, you will need a visa to enter Singapore. Click on individual countries or regions below to find out about the general requirements.
Afghanistan Algeria Armenia Azerbaijan Bangladesh Belarus Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Egypt Georgia Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Document of Identity) India Iran Iraq Jordan Kazakhstan Kosovo Kyrgyzstan Lebanon Libya Macao Special Administrative Region (Travel Permit) Mali Moldova Morocco Nigeria Pakistan People’s Republic of China (PRC) Russia Saudi Arabia Somalia Sudan Syria Tajikistan Tunisia Turkmenistan Ukraine Uzbekistan Yemen
NOTE: All non-conventional travel documents, such as Titre de Voyages (TDV), or Certificates of Identities (COI) for stateless persons, will need to seek approval prior to applying for a visa, from the Singapore Overseas Mission in the country you are resident in. If you reside in Australia, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the front cover and biodata page of your travel document as well as evidence of your valid stay in Australia to seek approval from the Singapore High Commission in Canberra.
Countries or regions that do not require an Entry Visa
If your travel document is issued from a country or region that is not listed above (ie Australia), you do not require a visa. However, you must meet the entry requirements below before you can be considered for entry:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months
- Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay
- A submitted Electronic Arrival Card (Beta) or a completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card (D/E Card)
- A valid Singapore visa (to check whether you need a visa, see Visa Requirements)
- A confirmed onward or return ticket (where applicable)
- Evidence that you can enter your next destination (for example, a visa)
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
If you are eligible for entry, you will receive a Visit Pass which will indicate the period of stay granted. Check your Visit Pass and the number of days you can stay before leaving the checkpoint.
While in Singapore, on a visit pass, you are not permitted to engage in any business, professional or paid employment activities.
Applying for an Entry Visa in Australia
If you require a visa and are applying in Australia, you are advised to apply for an entry visa within 30 days prior to arrival in Singapore. You also must meet the entry requirements as above.
You may apply in three ways:
- Online, submitted by a Local Contact (a Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who you know). Your Local Contact may submit a visa application on your behalf online using the e-Service. Your Local Contact will require a Singpass to use the service. A visa fee of SGD30.00 will be charged to your Local Contact.
- In person at one of 5 authorised visa centres in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide). Our authorised visa agent is VFS Australia Pty Ltd. Please visit www.vfsglobal.com/singapore/australia to book an appointment online and download the relevant required documents. Please note applications made via our Authorised Visa Agent will incur a service fee of AUD71.50 in addition to the visa fee of AUD31.00.
- In person at the Singapore High Commission in Canberra. Appointments are required. Please make your appointment via the online form here. Please note the following items required when you present yourself in person:
- Completed application form* (Form 14A). Download here.
- Your recent passport-sized colour photograph taken against a white background within the last three months. Please see Photo Guidelines for information on photo requirements.
- Present your original passport in person, as well as provide a photocopy of the biodata page and signature page of the passport.
- A printout of your VEVO as evidence of your valid visa entitling you to stay in Australia. The link to the VEVO is here.
- Confirmed or tentative flight and hotel/accommodation bookings, or a cover letter.
- (if you require a Letter of Introduction – V39A form) Some countries require a V39A form filled. Please click on the links above to check whether you require a V39A form filled by a Local Contact, and download the form from there. If you are unable to complete a V39A, please write a cover letter.
- (for PRC citizens) Photocopy of PRC ID card.
- Contact details (name, address, email and mobile phone) written on a piece of paper
- Visa fee payment of AUD31.00 in cash only
*NOTE: Any incomplete form or false declaration on your application form will result in the application being delayed or rejected.
Your visa application will be processed between 3 to 5 working days. Some applications may take longer to process. Each visa application will be considered on its own merits.
If approved, an electronic copy of your visa (e-visa) which will indicate the number of entries allowed and the visa validity period will be sent to you via email.
- Refunds for visa application: As it is a processing fee, we regret to inform that visa application fees are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the visa application.
- The authority for information on visa requirements is the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA). Information here is extracted from their website www.ica.gov.sg. If you wish to find out more about visa requirements, please refer to this website.