If you are planning to apply for an Indian ePassport, then you may want to get your hands on a Singapore Visa For Indians With Us Visa which will allow you to travel to Singapore with convenience.
If you want to visit Singapore, then you need a visa. You can easily get a single entry, double entry (or multiple entry) or the length of stay in Singapore Visa at any of the offices all over India or through your travel agent. If you are looking forward to going to Singapore soon, and want to get a wonderful trip of this country then you must be looking for a way to get it done with no trouble and be able to cover all that is included in the tour package.
All of us have always heard about the easiest visa ever in Singapore. The USA visa is not easy to get and most of the people struggle with it. But this one is even more easier to get. You know that IT sector is booming in the city of Singapore and there are many prospects for Indians to grow their career there.
Singapore Visa For Indians With Us Visa
Are you planning a trip to Singapore and worried about how to get the right visa? Stop worrying, as help is at hand! It’s true that travel agents often just give vague information. The thing is you do not have to face the hassle of dealing with various agencies trying to sell you something.
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR OTHER NATIONALS
If your travel document is issued by one of the countries or regions below, you will need a visa to enter Singapore. Click on individual countries or regions below to find out more.
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
- A Palestinian Authority passport
- A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
- Refugee travel documents issued by a Middle East country. These travel documents are subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
You can apply for your visa through any of the authorised visa agents at Annex A (33.91KB). Visa applications will be accepted only when all of the following documents are in order:
To apply for an entry visa for business or social visits, you will need the following documents:
- Duly completed Form 14A (https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default-source/ica/forms/form14a.pdf) signed by you.
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of entry into Singapore
- 2 passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months. Please see Photo Guidelines for information on photo requirements.
Additional supporting documents (e.g., Form V39A* (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (LOI)) may be required on a case-by-case basis.
*The local contact must be either a Singapore citizen (SC) or a Singapore permanent resident (PR) who is at least 21 years old. If you are applying for an entry visa for business visit (attending business negotiations or discussions), the local contact must be acting on behalf of the Singapore-registered business entity. LOIs issued by your Embassy/High Commission may also be accepted, if you are unable to secure an LOI from a local contact to support your visa application for social and business visits.
All documents in Hindi, including official notes, should be translated into English language
VISA PROCESSING TIME
3 to 5 working days after the visa application has been submitted by the Authorised Visa Agent. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Submission of documents to Authorised Visa Agent ► Agent to submit documents to High Commission online ►Processing time ► Result of Visa
. Taken within the last 3 months
. Clear and in focus, 35mm wide by 45mm high, without any borders
. In colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
. Avoid white headgear and plain white clothing (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide any facial features)
. Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
. Hair must not cover the eyebrows or the eyes
. Even exposure (must not be taken under direct lighting)
. Spectacle frames must not cover part of the eyes
. Spectacle lenses must not reflect or glare
Please see Photo Guidelines for more information on photo requirements.
The visa processing fee for each application is S$30. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
The visa processing fee of $30 Singapore dollars is non-refundable. Our Authorised Visa Agents are permitted to charge a service fee of Rs.300 on top of the visa processing fee.All fees are paid upon the application of the visa.
1. Incomplete forms and/or documents submitted may result in the application being rejected or the processing delayed.
2. Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and subject to approval.
3. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket (if applicable).
4. The validity of the visa refers to the period where the holder may seek entry into Singapore. The duration of stay is determined by ICA officers on duty at the respective checkpoints.
5. A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.
Holders with a valid visa of 3 months or more in their old passport may transfer their existing visa to their new passport. Please submit your documents to our Authorised Visa Agents who will charge you a processing fee of Rs.300. Please note that transfer applications are only accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Travellers are reminded to transfer their valid visa to their new passport before commencing their journey to Singapore to avoid any delays in their travel.
CHECKING STATUS OF VISA APPLICATION
To check the status of the visa application, please follow the steps below. If you had already been issued with a valid visa but misplaced the copy of your e-Visa, you can also follow the same steps to print a copy of your e-Visa.
Step 1: Go to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website at www.ica.gov.sg
Step 2: At ICA homepage, scroll down to section <e-Services and Forms> and click on <Apply entry visa)>
Step 3: Scroll the page down and click on either <Enquire Application Status> or <Enquire Family Application Status> depend on type of application.
Step 4: Key in your <Visa Reference Number (DELXXXXXXSAXXXXXXXX) > and <Applicant’s Travel Document Number (XXXXXXXX)> and click <Next>
Step 5: If your application is approved, click on <Print e-Visa> to get the copy of the e-Visa
Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF)
India nationals who are in transit to or from any third country by air may be eligible for 96-hours Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF). An Indian traveller who is not in possession of a valid Singapore visa and not eligible for VFTF, will not be allowed to enter Singapore.
The following conditions apply for Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF)
A. Transit travellers who satisfy the criteria for VFTF will have to meet the prevailing entry requirements before they are allowed entry into Singapore. Assessment for entry is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry.
B. Extension of stay for transit travellers under the VFTF is strictly not allowed.
Travellers who are nationals of India
Indian nationals who are in transit to or from any third country via Singapore, you may be eligible for the 96-hour VFTF if you meet these requirements:
- You may enter Singapore by any mode of transport but depart only via air or sea. You must have a valid onward air/ferry/cruise ticket departing Singapore within 96 hours; and
- You must have a valid visa*/long-term pass (with a validity of at least 1 month from the date of entry into Singapore under the VFTF) issued by any of the following countries:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
* A visa is considered valid so long as it is good for entry into one of the eight countries listed above. Travelers with Single Journey Visas (SJV) may still be granted VFTF on the return leg of their journey (i.e. after the SJV is used and no longer valid), but you must:
- Travel directly from the country that issued the SJV, en route through Singapore, back to your home country
- Not have returned to your home country since you last used the SJV.
^ Applies to visas issued by Germany or Switzerland, or Schengen visas that are good for entry to Germany or Switzerland.
Nationals of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Georgia, Turkmenistan and Ukraine
If you are in transit to or from any third country, you may be eligible for the 96-hour VFTF if you have a valid onward air ticket departing within 96 hours. You may enter Singapore by any mode of transport but must depart Singapore by air.
Notice: The High Commission would like to remind members of the public that the High Commission does not process and issue work passes. All applications for work passes have to be submitted by the potential employers in Singapore to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower directly. If you require further clarification or have any doubts, you may contact the Ministry of Manpower at email: email@example.com.