If you want to visit Singapore then you should apply for Singapore Visit Visa For Pakistani. This visa is very simple and quick endorsed by the Government. All you required that you should have is your valid passport, a photo of yourself and also sufficient funds while traveling to Singapore. Visiting this country becomes your dream destination in the past few years. If you want to get more information regarding this visa then talk to our efficient customer support team. If there are any kinds of queries or doubts about this visa then it will be clear out by our specialist who have experience of working with such kinds of visas. You can ask for your query time limit so that you can get the best clarification about your query.
Singapore is one of the most beautiful cities of the world and millions of tourists visit this country every year. This country is one of the richest countries which has been ranked on top for the quality of living. There are more than 30 million people living in Singapore city. The standard of living in Singapore is very high and it offers utmost facilities to its citizens to lead a luxurious lifestyle. If you want to go on holidays to Singapore, you need to apply for Singapore visit visa from your home country, before proceeding to Singapore. But there are certain terms and conditions you should follow during your stay in Singapore.
Applying for a Singapore visit visa is an easy task if you have the correct information and your passion for travelling doesn’t get in the way of completing it. The basics that you need when applying, are passport copies, education verification, details of departure and return air tickets, employment salary certificate, among others.
Singapore Visit Visa For Pakistani
Singapore is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. It is a tourist’s delight with its amazing sights and culture. It offers some of the best qualities that attract anyone to visit it at least once. It can be a perfect getaway for those who are used to living in hot climates as Singapore has an average temperature between 25 and 32 degrees Celsius throughout the year. Having a Singapore Visa for Pakistani citizens is not that difficult provided you meet the requirements and apply for visa on time.
According to the visa policy of Singapore, the citizens of 15 countries qualify for a Singapore eVisa, and India is on that list too. That means that as an Indian citizen, you can travel to Singapore with a print-out visa and stay there for up to 30 days. Below, you will find more information about Singapore eVisa and some tips for your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IS THERE A SINGAPORE INDIAN VISA?
Yes, Indian visitors are required to apply for a Singapore eVisa. Indian visitors will also need a Singapore Arrival Card which can be applied for online.
IS THERE A SINGAPORE VISA FOR INDIANS ON ARRIVAL?
No, currently there is no visa on arrival for Indian Citizens. Indians must apply for the appropriate visa before arrival. Indian citizens will also need to have an Arrival Card completed.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR A SINGAPORE VISA (SG ARRIVAL CARD) FOR INDIAN CITIZENS?
It costs USD 40.99 for a Singapore eVisa (Singapore Arrival Card) for an Indian citizen.
WHAT IS THE SG ARRIVAL CARD?
The Singapore Electronic Arrival Card is an electronic admission document that can be used to replace the traditional paper Disembarkation/Embarkation Card (DE Card).
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
You will require the following documents to apply:
- Valid passport.
- A photo taken in the last 3 months.
- Information about your occupation.
- Your confirmed travel dates.
- Accommodation information.
- Information regarding your academic/professional background.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES?
We propose three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 24 hours, and you will be charged USD 40.99.
- Rush processing – this option is a bit faster. Your card arrives in 4 hours, and you need to pay USD 67.99.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you have. Your application will be processed within 30 minutes, and you need to pay USD 173.99.
Click here to start your application.
HOW DOES THE SG ARRIVAL CARD WORK?
In August 2019, the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) introduced the Electronic Arrival Card to replace the traditional paper Disembarkation / Embarkation Card (DE Card).
It is an electronic admission document which travelers can complete up to 14 days after issued or until the passport expires in advance of their intended arrival date, and avoid wasting time and paper at the airport. Applicants will receive their Tourist Card via email after filling our application form.
Our website offers this service to help travelers save time and avoid long lines at the airport. Also, by getting an Electronic Arrival Card, you do not have to fill out the paperwork handed out on the plane. Please know this service is not a requirement to enter Singapore and it carries a service fee.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR AN SG ARRIVAL CARD?
Once you see that you have all of the above, you can move on to the next step, and that is to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 10 minutes, and if you have trouble completing it, iVisa has an excellent support service that is available 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps:
- The first one asks you to fill in your personal information and some details about your trip. You are also required to choose a processing time and you should know that your choice determines the cost of your SG Arrival Card.
- Step number two requires you make the payment and revise step one. The revision is more important than you think. A single typo can invalidate your visa. That is why you should double-check the information you provided so that no error is made.
- The last step is about documents upload. You need to upload a passport scan of the information page, as well as the photo mentioned above. iVisa may ask for other documents as well, but it depends on your personal circumstance.
Once you are through, just hit the submit button, and we will handle the rest.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PRESENT UPON ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE?
If you have the SG Arrival Card, all you need to present upon arrival is your passport.
Please note: The SG Arrival Card is not a visa. Travelers of certain nationalities may have to present different documentation upon arrival, such as a visa. Bear in mind that some nationalities must also present a yellow fever vaccination card or other documents used in their visa application.
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA TO GET MY SG ARRIVAL CARD?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.
HOW CAN I BOOK ACCOMMODATION IN SINGAPORE?
Booking accommodation in Singapore now is really easy, you can do it online from the comfort of your house. It is better to book before traveling to Singapore since it is a requirement to apply to the eVisa. iVisa recommends you three great options:
- The Daulat Hotel − Boutique accommodations on the fringe of the city can be enjoyed at The Daulat, a stylish property just 5 minutes’ walk from Little India MRT Station. You can check facilities, testimonials, and book online here.
- Shangri-La Hotel − Nestled within 15 acres of tropical gardens, Shangri-La Singapore offers a hideaway just 7-minutes from the hustle and bustle of Orchard Road. This luxurious hotel features pampering body treatments at Chi, The Spa, and a fitness center. This property is also rated for the best value in Singapore! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. You can check more info, testimonials, and book with Shangri-La Hotel here.
- Pan Pacific Hotel − The 5-star Pan Pacific Singapore is located at the gateway of Singapore’s Central Business and Financial Districts, it features an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals at 6 dining options or have a drink at the bar. Marina Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in skyline views, botanical gardens, and cleanliness. This is our guests’ favorite part of Singapore, according to independent reviews. You can see reviews, more info, and book here.
WHAT ABOUT TOURISM IN SINGAPORE?
Singapore is a country full of nice places to visit and delicious food. If you are seeking for a travel guide to show you the best places, restaurants, or just what to do in Singapore, we recommend you Lonely Planet’s Singapore City Guide, this is a very comprehensive, in-depth city guide, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems, and much more, it is invaluable before and during your trip, and you can find it here.
DO I NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE TO VISIT SINGAPORE?
It is not mandatory but advisable that you have travel insurance in case of any emergency occurring on your trip.
Squaremouth helps travelers search, compare, and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price. More than 300,000 travelers use Squaremouth each year to protect their trips. To visit their webpage, just click here.