Singapore Work Permit For Indian, Singapore Work Permit For Indian, Singapore Work Permit For Indian.sg, Singapore Work Permit For Indian, Singapore Work Permit For Indian by 7K Media Sdn Bhd
As a citizen of India, it is not so tough to get a Singapore Work Permit. In this article, you will find out the Singapore Work Permit For Indian step by step instructions .
If you are an Indian looking to work in Singapore, getting a Singapore Work Permit is the first required step. However, it is not that straight forward to do so. Read on to know more learn more about Singapore Work Permit for Indian.
Singapore Work Permit For Indian
The Government of Singapore is establishing a new migration program for foreign professionals that will allow more Indian IT professionals to work in the country. The government of India, meanwhile, is making efforts to reduce red tape and unnecessary administrative approvals for Indian IT companies wishing to send their employees abroad so as to enable them better take advantage of the opportunities available under the new program.
Types of Singapore Work Visa for Indians
Just as Singapore student visa is mandatory to pursue an educational program in the country, Singapore Work visa is compulsory if you have secured a job or want to start a business there. Depending upon the type of your employment, there are majorly 3 types of Singapore work visa for Indians. Tabulated below are their details-
|Employment Pass||Foreign Professionals|
|Personalised Employment Pass||Existing Employment Pass Holders or Foreign Professionals|
Now that you are aware of the types of visas for Indian nationals to work in Singapore, let us now take a deeper look at each of the aforementioned categories.
Employment Pass for Singapore Job Visa
If you are an Indian citizen who has recently secured a job as a Professional, Manager, or Executive in Singapore and possess the requisite qualifications, then you will have to apply for this type of work visa. As a fresh candidate, the pass duration will be for 2 years.
To apply for a Singapore Work VISA for Indians under this visa category, make sure you fulfill the below-mentioned parameters.
- You must have a job offer letter from an employer based in Singapore
- The post should be at the managerial, executive, or specialised levels.
- You must earn at least $ 3,900 a month.
- You must have an acceptable qualification from a recognised university.
The enlisted documents must be handy while applying for the Employment Pass for Singapore:
- A valid passport with personal particulars page
- Coloured passport-sized photograph (not older than 3 months)
- Letter of Introduction (LOI)
- Company’s latest business profile registered with ACRA
- Marksheets of all the semesters
Employment Pass for Singapore will cost you $ 150 (INR 11,300) when you submit the application and $ 225 (INR 17,000) when the pass is issued.
EntrePass for Singapore Job Visa
Out of all the Singapore work visa for Indians, EntrePass allows you to establish your own business in the country. However, it comes with certain limitations and conditions, let us go through them.
All the candidates, who are looking forward to applying for this type of visa must satisfy the below-listed requirements:
- Candidates must have started or intend to start, a private limited company that is registered with ACRA.
- The registered company must be less than 6 months old from the date of registration.
- You must meet any of the mentioned innovative criteria for application as mentioned on the official website.
EntrePass for Singapore will cost you $ 70 (INR 3,800) and can take anywhere between 7-8 weeks to process.
Personalised Employment Pass for Singapore Work Visa
All those who earn a comparatively higher amount than $ 3,900 and are existing Employment Pass Holders or overseas foreign professional, they have to opt for Personalised Employment Pass, out of all the Singapore work visa for Indians.
- An overseas foreign professional with last drawn fixed monthly salary of $ 18,000.
- Your last drawn salary must be within 6 months of the application of a visa.
- An Employment Pass holder earning at least $ 12,000 a month.
Employment Pass for Singapore will cost you $ 105 (INR 5,700) when you submit the application and $ 225 (INR 17,000) when the pass is issued.
Singapore Work Visa Types for Professionals
|Employment Pass||For foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $4,500 a month and have acceptable qualifications.|
|EntrePass||For eligible foreign entrepreneurs who are keen to start and operate a business in Singapore that is venture-backed or possesses innovative technologies.|
|Personalized Employment Pass||For high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals. The PEP offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.|
Singapore Work Visa Types for Indian Students
|Training Employment Pass||For foreign professionals undergoing practical training. Candidates must earn at least $3,000 a month.|
|Work Holiday Pass (under Work Holiday Programme)||For students and graduates aged 18 to 25 who want to work and holiday in Singapore for 6 months.|
|Training Work Permit||For semi-skilled foreign trainees or students undergoing practical training in Singapore for up to 6 months.|
Singapore Work Visa Processing Time for Indian Citizens
The processing time for Singapore Work Visa is 4-5 days for Indian citizens excluding weekends and public holidays. Applicants are required to fill out a form and submit required documents such as:
- Duly completed Form 14A (242.89KB) signed by you.
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of entry into Singapore
- 2 passport-sized colour photographs were taken within the last three months.
Requirements for Singapore Work Visa
- A valid passport.
- The age of the applicant must be at least 18 years
- Appointment letter
- Job description details and letter
- Passport-size photographs
- Application form for the type of work in Singapore
- eMedical certficates less than 3 months old at the time of submission
Singapore Work Visa Cost for Indian
Singapore Work Visa Cost for Indians is Singapore dollar 30 (INR 1,669.81). The visa cost is non-refundable and applicants are required to apply again if there they submit an incomplete application.
How to Check the Visa Application Status?
- Go to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website at www.ica.gov.sg
- At the ICA homepage, scroll down to section <Frequently Accessed eServices> and click on <Visa(SAVE)>
- Scroll the page down and click on <Status Enquiry>
- Key in your <Application Reference Number (DELXXXXXXSAXXXXXXX) > and <Travel Document Number (XXXXXXXX)>
- If your application is approved, click on <Proceed> to get a copy of the e-Visa