While in Pakistan, you can apply to Slovakia Visa For Pakistan. While in Pakistan, you can apply to Slovakia Visa For Pakistan. Slovakia is a country situated in Central Europe and it is the only country that established its independence peacefully from former Soviet Union given that the events that transpired between November 17, 1989 and December 28, 1992 let to the fall of communism across the entire European continent. Since November 1st of 2004 Slovakia introduced the Schengen visa regime for all foreigners so Slovak visas are no longer required for citizens of over ninety countries.
If you are seeking for Slovak visa for Pakistan, we can provide you with the assistance. You can reach us at our office address or contact us at our customer support team available 24x7x365 for assistance.
Visa requirements for Pakistanis to enter Slovakia, a Schengen country. Information about entry requirements and visa application process.
Slovakia Visa From Pakistan – 2022 Visa Requirements, Process & Documents
Slovakia Visa Requirement For Pakistani Passport Holders & Citizens:Visa Required
Slovakia Visa For Pakistan
Slovakia is a famous destinantion for Pakistani visitors, due to its beautiful and colorful culture, which attracts tourists from all over the world.
You can apply for a Schengen visa (i.e. short-term visa) for a stay not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period. The schengen visa is valid for 26 countries, means you can freely travel between any of the Schengen state countries once you enter in any Schengen country.
The 26 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
If you are visiting Slovakia on a visit visa or business visa in 2022, and looking forward to get information about the Slovakia visa requirements and application process, Slovakia visa fees, documents requirements and processing time than you are at the right place. The whole process is given below.
The Czech Embassy Islamabad authorized to process short term visa applications of Pakistani citizens travelling to Slovakia. The visa process is done in person, and will be processed by the Czech Republic Embassy in Islamabad. You will have to schedule the appointment and visit the embassy
Procedure to apply for Slovakia visa from Pakistan
Here is the process according to the visa types
Slovakia Tourist Visa From Pakistan Requirements
1. Short-stay visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant. In case of minor(s), form should be signed by both parents.
2. Two (2) recent photographs of the applicant. Please check photograph specifications here
3. An ordinary passport or other recognised travel document valid for at least three months from the expiry date of the visa applied for. This document must have at least two empty pages. Please bring previous passports, if any, and attach with application copies, on A4 size paper, of used pages.
4. Photocopy of your national ID card
5. Third country nationals residing in Pakistan must provide supporting documents attesting to the legality and the authorised duration of their residence here.
6. Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu)
7. For underage children (under 18) travelling with a single parent, a written consent of the other parent is required with photocopy of his CNIC card.
8. Original signed letter of the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose and duration of visit to the Schengen state(s). If the applicant is a “student”, original signed letter from the applicant’s school/college or University.
9. Supporting documents of personal income :
• Original bank statements of the last six months
• National Tax Number Certificate (NTN) for the previous two years and proof of income tax payment (FBR)
• Last three salary slips
10. Accommodation proof (confirmed hotel reservation, rent agreement clearly stating your name, rental period dates and accommodation address) covering the entire period of travel. See possible waiver of hotel reservation (in Slovakia only)
11. Copy of flight booking(s).
12. If the trip is a package tour, attach detailed itinerary.
13. Original AND copy of a travel medical insurance policy of not less than 30,000 Euros. The policy must cover medical and hospitalisation expenses for the entire period of valid stay on Schengen territory as well as repatriation costs. Consult valid list of authorized insurance companies in Pakistan as agreed by Schengen partners in Islamabad.
The Embassy reserves its right to request additional documents.
Original documents not needed will be returned with passport but only if copies are provided by applicant as requested