We provide all help for visa for americans who would like to go for a visit in the Czech Republic. Prague, being the capital of the Czech Republic, is one of the most beautiful cities on the continent. But not everyone can visit it!
With the prague visa facts straight you do not will be able to setup your trip in the right direction of how you want it. But most of all you will save money, because otherwise you will be spending them on a so called Prague Welcome Card.
The application process for US citizens to travel to Czechia without a visa has now begun. US tourists are able to travel to the city of Prague without having to apply for a visa. This is thanks to a new agreement between the European commission and the Czech government which has commenced on February 1st, 2018.
Earlier this year the Czech government announced a major change in visa rules for U.S. citizens traveling to the Czech Republic.
Trip in your travel. Book your flights to Prague or Fun fair.
Travelling out of your home country can be an exciting opportunity. You may also view it as a stressful or even scary experience. The fear ends here.
Touriago is a travel agency that offers affordable and easy visa services for Prague. The company was founded in 2012, and since then it has helped many travelers get the necessary documents to visit Prague.
One of the main reasons why Touriago was founded was because of the increasing demand for visa services for Prague. Touriago allows you to obtain all necessary documents without having to leave your home country, which saves you time and money!
If you want to go to Prague, you will need a visa. The visa application process is similar to that of other countries. You will need to submit a passport photo, passport and application form and proof of funds. Your host may also ask for proof of accommodation, such as an email confirmation from the hotel where you will be staying.
Are you planning a trip to Prague? Here’s everything you need to know about getting your visa for Prague:
- You will need a passport valid for at least 90 days from the date of entry into the Czech Republic. Your passport needs to have at least two blank pages in order to be able to obtain a visa.
- You need to apply for a visa at least 15 days prior to your trip. It is recommended that you apply as early as possible because there is no guarantee that you will receive your visa on time if you wait until the last minute.
- When applying for your visa, make sure that you have all relevant documents ready and available, such as proof of accommodation (hotel reservation), proof of financial means (bank statements), travel tickets and proof of employment if applicable (proof of salary). You will also need a recent passport size photo taken no more than three months ago with full-face view against plain background without hat or headgear unless religious beliefs require otherwise; dress code should be casual but neat and tidy with no exposed midriff etc.; no glasses; neutral expression showing both eyes open with mouth closed; color photos only please
If you’re planning a trip to Prague, you’ll need a visa.
We can help you with that!
Our service is fast, easy, and affordable. You can get your visa in as little as 24 hours if you need it fast. Just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within the hour with everything you need to get started.
In order to enter the Czech Republic, you need a visa. You can apply for it at the Embassy of the Czech Republic in your country. If you are not a citizen of the European Union, Schengen Area or EFTA member state, you will need to provide a visa application form and supporting documents. If you are under 18 years old, one parent or guardian must sign your application form.
After submitting your application, it may take several weeks for you to receive an answer from the embassy about whether or not your visa has been granted. If your application is approved, they will send you an invitation letter that includes information about how to collect your visa from the embassy.
Once you have received your visa, keep it safe as it is required for entry into the country. When entering the Czech Republic for tourism purposes, your stay is limited to 90 days within any 180-day period.
General required documents for a Czech Republic Visa Application
- Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Czech Republic Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about visa photo requirements and specifications.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond the return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within the Czech Republic and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to the Czech Republic and itinerary
- Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Czech Republic
- Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in the Czech Republic.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in the Czech Republic.
How to Apply for a Czech Visa
- Step 1: Determine your Purpose for travelling to the Czech Republic, which will determine the Type of visa you should apply for.
- Step 2: Determine how many Entries to the Czech Republic/the Schengen area you need.
- Step 3: Gather your Required Documents.
- Step 4: Schedule a Schengen visa appointment (if applicable).
- Depending on the location of the consulate/visa center you are applying through, you may have to schedule an appointment in order to submit your application. Alternatively, you may be able to drop off your application without prior arrangement, so long as you do so during normal operating hours. Contact your consulate/visa center directly to find out if you need to schedule an appointment in order to submit your application.
- Step 5: Fill out your application.
- Paper copies of Schengen visa forms are available at Czech Consulates. Alternatively, you can download and print out an online form, available here, in multiple languages. Complete this form on your computer and then print it out, or fill it out by hand after printing it (so long as you write with capitalized Latin letters). Submit this paper copy to whichever Czech Consulate/visa center you are applying through.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Submit your Czech Schengen visa application (at least 15 days prior to travelling, not before 6 months).
- Different Czech consulates/visa centers have different procedures for submitting applications. In almost all cases, applications must be submitted in person to the consulate/center you are applying through. When you submit your application, you will likely also be asked to submit biometric data (fingerprints). Children younger than 12 years are exempt from having their fingerprints collected. If you have previously submitted fingerprints (within the last 59 months), you likely will not need to resubmit them.
Overall, we would recommend this service as long as you understand that it is unlikely to bring you to the top of your desired results list. Thus, we would like to focus on this service as a tourism service for people who are very well informed about their target audience and who have a detailed knowledge of the type of texts their customers read.